01. Have you ever been in a car accident? Not yet!
02. Do you have a lot of scars? Yeapo cheerio.
03. Have you ever been in a fist fight with someone? My brother?
04. Have you ever seriously hurt anyone by mistake? Maaaaaaaybe. I really can't remember.
05. Have you ever had stitches? Where? Nope, not at all.
06. Do you consider yourself beautiful? I don't consider myself ugly.
07. Are you self conscious of how you look? Not at all.
08. Do you put on a lot of makeup? Nope.
09. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery? Not really. I am me, even if I don't like my nose.
10. What do you think makes a person beautiful? Their personality! ...And a sense of hygiene.
11. What was the longest amount of time you've been grounded for? Six months.
12. What would you do if you got pregnant, keep it or have an abortion? Depends on what the dude wants.
13. Do you ever think about how your actions affect other people? Not really. Unless it's for something really serious.
14. What do you think is the worst punishment someone could give you? I dunno, my parents have done everything to me so come at me.
15. What is one thing you wish you didn't do, just because it wasn't worth it in the end? Forgive and forget and live with no regrets, amigo.
16. When you are mad at someone, how do you show them? I usually get annoyed at them and ignore them. But I don't get mad at people so I guess that isn't that accurate.
17. Name a time when you had to be strong. When I had to lift these heavy boxes, man.:icoimhappyplz:
18. Have you ever dealt with a divorce or parents fighting? Any kind of abuse at home? Not really. I live in a good house. Or a 'good' house. Depends on opinion, I guess.
19. When people at school don't accept you, or have problems with you, how do you react? I instigate them to further think it.
20. Have you ever lost someone to death? Explain how you got through it. Many people and I just kinda moped around for a few hours.
21. Have you ever had a job? Any volunteer jobs? I used to work at a camp and now hopefully I'll work at a sandwich shop soon.
22. Do you think that you are sexually experienced, or not at all? Being a virgin is fun.
23. Have you gone through a lot emotionally, or has life been easy thus far? Life is pretty easy when you don't have any of that crap called emotions.
24. Do you think you are ready to be on your own (have your own home, job, etc.)? I think I could, if I tried.
25. How old do you act? Anywhere from 3 to 17.
26. Is there anyone in your family you don't talk to? Why? I would love to not talk to my parents but sadly, I have to.
27. If you had to choose, family or friends? Friends! Friends make the world happy.
28. Can you tell your parents or one of your parents anything? Nope.
29. Do you have any siblings? If so, do you ever get jealous of them? I have a younger brother who I don't get jealous of cause he's a tool.
30. How often do you spend 'quality time' with family members? Not all that much.
31. How tall are you? How tall do you wish you were? I am 5'4" and as much as I don't act like it, I like being short.
32. Do you think that you have grown more in the past year than any year before that? What do we mean by grow?
33. As a person, do you think you are mature for your age or still act childish? My friends are my babysitters. [/explanation]
34. Are you scared to think that one day you will turn 30, then 40, then 50? Being afraid of aging is dumb.
35. Do you believe you still have a lot to learn? You always have something to learn! Even if you're a genius know-it-all you still have lots to learn!
36. Love real or not? It's real, just hard to find.
37. Are you a pessimist or an optimist? Optimistic! I can't help it if I try.
38. Do you believe in fate, that everything happens for a reason, or do you think that our actions lead the way? Karma's a bitch.
39. Do you think that after we die our spirit is still alive? Yes sir.
40. What gives you hope when you just feel like dying? It's always something completely spontaneous and random.
41. Do you suffer from depression or constant sadness/loneliness? Nah.
42. Do you have any type of disease or disability? Insanity?
43. Are you currently in a hard relationship or have bad luck with the opposite sex? I am neither?
44. Do you think that you are alone in this world? Well isn't that emo. No.
45. How often do you think about death, suicide or running away? Running away higher over the other two but I like adventure stories.
46. Say a word or phrase that would not be funny to anyone but you & one of your friends (an inside joke) Lumos. Lumoooooooooos. Ah, screw it.
47. Are you usually the one who makes people laugh,Or the other way around? I think it's a lot of both. I tend to find funny people.
48. Do you cry when you laugh hard? Yes.
49. Write down a hilarious moment you had with someone that makes you laugh to this day! The snapple prank call with the XC team.xD
50. Do you ever get in trouble for laughing or talking a lot during class? Depends on the class.
51. The purpose of school: to learn, to cause trouble or to hang out with friends? Friends, dawg.
52. Do people refer to you as smart, dumb, or average? People say all of them but I think I'm a genius. [/hardcore conceited]
53. What was the highest grade you have received (full course mark) ever? A, I guess?
54. What was your last average? This year would you like to maintain it or aim higher? 3.3 GPA. I want to make it a 3.5 next year.
55. What do you find the most interesting subject to be (to study or to talk about)? I guess history. It's fun when you know it.
56. Are you currently in love? If not, have you been before? I am not in love and I have never been in love.
57. Do people around you show you a lot of love (tell you they love you, hug you, kiss you, etc.)? I dunno, man.
58. Is love worth it? Wouldn't know!
59. Do you hate it when girls in their young teenage years say they 'love' someone that they've been dating for a few months? I don't hate it, but I think it's a little dumb.
60. Does it take a lot for you to say you love someone, or is it just a word? It takes a lot, yo.
61. Do you believe that money makes the world go round? Money, sex, and power, actually.
62. Is your family on the poor side, average, or above average when it comes to money? Above average.
63. Are you saving up for college/university, or planning to? The key word is trying.
64. Would you rather win millions of dollars & be set for life, or find the perfect person to marry & start a family with? Prolly the latter. Money is money but you need people to share it with.
65. On a scale of 1-10, how important is money to you? I think a 4.
66. Are you a virgin? Si, amigo.
67. What do you think about doing sexual things with someone you're not going out with? Are...you asking about fantasies?
68. Do you know anybody you consider a 'slut'? What makes you say that? I call my friends sluts but no, not really.
69. If you could, would you erase some things you did in the past or make it so you did more? Nope. Everything happened to make me me.
70. Do you consider yourself more nice or more naughty? I guess nice? I dunno, really.
71. How long does it take for you to open up to someone? A long long time...in a galaxy far far away...
72. What does it take for you to fully trust someone? A lot.
73. Are you generally untrusting towards people because of past experiences, or any other reason? Le past.
74. When are you comfortable with someone sexually? Whenever I feel like it, bitch.
75. When it comes to parents and close friends, what's the limit of what you can tell them? I don't tell my parents much of anything and my friends, a little more.
76. Have you ever had an experience with someone that didn't necessarily end positively? If so, would you rather erase the memory of that person because of the sad times or keep the memory of that person because of the good times? Nope. Everything happens for a reason and blah blah blah.
77. Do you agree with the saying: better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all? Yes sir.
78. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic? What do you try to be? I am optimistic. I don't really have to try. I just am.
79. Do you agree that something good can come out of everything? Yes!
80. Have you ever had a time where something really bad happened, but something really good happened because of it? If so, please exlain what it was: Most likely, yes. But I can't remember.
81. When faced with a problem, do you ask for help or try to figure it out yourself? I am too stubborn to ask for help so I'm always doing it myself.
82. Do you often question the world and how we came about? What are some things you would like to know about creation? Not really. I got bigger things to think about.
83. Do you think the government is truthful? If you could ask the president one question, what would it be? Nah. I'd ask him if he likes ponies.
84. When someone does something wrong to you, do you confront them and ask them why they did it or just let it go? I let it go. I'm chill that way.
85. What is one unsolved mystery about the world that you want answers to? Why are ponies not real.
86. How do you show respect?
By being cool with them.
87. What can someone do for you to lose all respect for them? Do something that just completely unbolts me.
88. Do you respect your teachers, parents, and other authority figures? Teachers, yes. Parents, mostly. Joder la policia.
89. When you are disrespectful to your parents, what is the punishment? No computer or something dumb like that.
90. If someone is mean to you, are you mean back or do you kill them with kindness? Depends on how I feel.
91. If you are still in school, what grade will you be going into? Senior in high school.
92. When will you graduate high school/college? 2012, the best of the best.
93. After high school, what did you do/are you planning to do? Something music.
94. Do you like or hate school? What do you like/hate about it? I actually like school.
95. Have you ever been suspended, expelled, or dropped out of school? Sorry, I'm not a faggot.
96. Have you ever done something wrong, knowing it was wrong, because something inside of you said it was okay? I'm sure everyone has.
97. Has anyone ever pressured you to smoke or drink? Did you do it? To smoke, yea, and nah.
98. Did you ever cheat on someone? Why did you do it? Fuzziness and more fuzziness.
99. Did you ever want to do something sexual with someone you didn't really know or love? What did you end up doing? Almost a few times. >.> <.<
100. Do you give in to temptation easily, or are you more independent and strong willed? Strong wills, fuck yea.
102. Do you do a lot of things because your friends are doing it? No, I'm not a faggot.
103. Do you follow trends, wear whatever you want, or wear really unique pieces? I make the trends, bitch.
104. Do you give in easily to peer pressure? Do you do things such as smoke, drink, or have casual sex? Nope.
105. What makes you different from people your age? Have you met me?
106. What's the most expensive thing in your room? Laptop.
107. What's more valuable: your life or the lives of your loved ones? Would you sacrifice your life for other people? The lives of my loved ones. I am self sacrificial.
108. What is something you value not because it cost a lot, but because it means a lot to you? The little glass blue bird that Nana gave to me.
109. If there was a fire in your house/apartment, what is the first thing you would grab? The blue bird.
110. Do you think past memories and experiences are more valuable than what could possibly happen in the future? No, the future is what we strive for. It's much more important than the past.
111. Name one wish that you have: That everyone was happy and was all friends.
112. Would you rather wish yourself to be happy, or your loved ones? My loved ones. The more people that are happy, the better!
113. Do you believe that wishes come true if you really believe in them? Sure if they're realistic enough.
114. Have you ever had a wish come true? If so, what was that wish? Yea, man. 11:11 always works out. Don't remember the wishes though.
115. Do you find wishing for things a waste of time because everything that's meant to happen, will happen? What if the wishes are part of what's meant to happen, though?
121. Are you more independent or social? ...Those are opposites? Cause I'm kinda both. ._.
122. What is something that makes you very mad when you see it? I dunno. Let's test it.
123. Do you think that you have potential to do great things? Everyone does!
124. Do you think people are born a certain way, or develop their personalities based on what they go through in life? It's a lot of things.
125. Do you think people are generally good? Yes. Everyone's good.
126. Are you currently happy with your life? Why or why not? Yes! I love my life! I'm always happy with it, too.
127. Do you go on FacebookCraze.com to get facebook survey's and quizzes like this one? Nope.
128. When change occurs, do you get scared or are you excited for it? Change is good. Unless it's bad change.