01. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes, on my bus!
02. Do you have a lot of scars? A few, yea.
03. Have you ever been in a fist fight with someone? With my brother, yea.xD
04. Have you ever seriously hurt anyone by mistake? Tons of times.
05. Have you ever had stitches? Where? Nope, never.
06. Do you consider yourself beautiful? I consider myself the sexiest being alive. Does that count?
07. Are you self conscious of how you look? Pfft, no.
08. Do you put on a lot of makeup? Not at all, actually.
09. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery? Not really, no.
10. What do you think makes a person beautiful? Thinking they are. You are what you think, of course.
11. What was the longest amount of time you've been grounded for? 6 months from the computer.
12. What would you do if you got pregnant, keep it or have an abortion? How old am I when this happens, who's the father, and where am I at in life?
13. Do you ever think about how your actions affect other people? Eh, sometimes. Then I disregard it.
14. What do you think is the worst punishment someone could give you? I have no clue.
15. What is one thing you wish you didn't do, just because it wasn't worth it in the end? Nothing. I live with no regrets.
16. When you are mad at someone, how do you show them? I ignore them, usually. Then I take my anger out on everyone else except them so they dont see how angry I am.
17. Name a time when you had to be strong. There's lots of times like that. Be specific.
18. Have you ever dealt with a divorce or parents fighting? Any kind of abuse at home? Nope. Never.
19. When people at school don't accept you, or have problems with you, how do you react? I really dont care.xD
20. Have you ever lost someone to death? Lots of family members.
21. Have you ever had a job? Any volunteer jobs? I work as a Camp Counselor. This is my third year there.
22. Do you think that you are sexually experienced, or not at all? Now if I told you, you would tell everyone.
23. Have you gone through a lot emotionally, or has life been easy thus far? Actually, it's been both.xD
24. Do you think you are ready to be on your own (have your own home, job, etc.)? Sure. Ima pretty independant and resourceful.
25. How old do you act? Somewhere between 5 and 6 1/2.
26. Is there anyone in your family you don't talk to? Why? Yea, but that's cause I just dont know them. Except Serina. For some reason we dont talk to eachother much.
27. If you had to choose, family or friends? Friends.
28. Can you tell your parents or one of your parents anything? No.
29. Do you have any siblings? If so, do you ever get jealous of them? I have one brother and no. I only get jealous of artwork. Nothing else.
30. How often do you spend 'quality time' with family members? I think I spend too much 'quality time' with family members. Ima sick of them all.
31. How tall are you? How tall do you wish you were? 5'4". And though I always complain about being short, I actually dont mind it much at all.
32. Do you think that you have grown more in the past year than any year before that? When we say grow, what do we mean?
33. As a person, do you think you are mature for your age or still act childish? I go from oneend to the other.
34. Are you scared to think that one day you will turn 30, then 40, then 50? Not at all! Life's an adventure!
35. Do you believe you still have a lot to learn? Yea. Because one day, I'll know absolutely everything there is to know.
36. Love real or not? It's real. People are just too sucked up in their imagination to realize that most times, they're not in love.
37. Are you a pessimist of an optimist? Optimistic!
38. Do you believe in fate, that everything happens for a reason, or do you think that our actions lead the way? Both. Fate just gives us the big picture, but we decide the little details that go in it.
39. Do you think that after we die our spirit is still alive? Yes.
40. What gives you hope when you just feel like dying? Ima suicidal now?
41. Do you suffer from depression or constant sadness/loneliness? No.
42. Do you have any type of disease or disability? No.
43. Are you currently in a hard relationship or have bad luck with the opposite sex? No.
44. Do you think that you are alone in this world? No one ever is.
45. How often do you think about death, suicide or running away? Not really.
46. Say a word or phrase that would not be funny to anyone but you & one of your friends (an inside joke) Drinking outa cups, being a bitch.
47. Are you usually the one who makes people laugh,Or the other way around? It's both.
48. Do you cry when you laugh hard? Yes.xD
49. Write down a hilarious moment you had with someone that makes you laugh to this day! Anything with me and Mitch. We crack eachother up.
50. Do you ever get in trouble for laughing or talking a lot during class? Yes, for talking.xP
51. The purpose of school: to learn, to cause trouble or to hang out with friends? It was made to learn, but it's more of a social hangout. I think it really is pointless to go to school where they dont teach us REAL lessons we need in life. They dont teach us that stuff. Yes, being literate and knowing how to count is important, but we need the life lessons as well.
52. Do people refer to you as smart, dumb, or average? Smart.
53. What was the highest grade you have received (full course mark) ever? 140% in 7th grade for Health. Mrs. Seltzer was awesome.
54. What was your last average? This year would you like to maintain it or aim higher? I dont even know. And I dont even care. School's a waste of time and money.
55. What do you find the most interesting subject to be (to study or to talk about)? Art is fun. So was the genetics portion of Bio.
56. Are you currently in love? If not, have you been before? No and no. Love cannot be used in past tense. If you 'loved' someone, you never were in love with them. Love is everlasting and eternal and it can never be stopped.
57. Do people around you show you a lot of love (tell you they love you, hug you, kiss you, etc.)? People like my hugs. -shrugs-
58. Is love worth it? I dont know. I havent been in love yet.
59. Do you hate it when girls in their young teenage years say they 'love' someone that they've been dating for a few months? Yes. Read the first answer to this section.
60. Does it take a lot for you to say you love someone, or is it just a word? It's the most important word in my vocabulary. I dont say it to others lightly.
61. Do you believe that money makes the world go round? No, I do.
62. Is your family on the poor side, average, or above average when it comes to money? We're upper-middle class, if that's what you're asking.
63. Are you saving up for college/university, or planning to? I dont know.
64. Would you rather win millions of dollars & be set for life, or find the perfect person to marry & start a family with? A million dollars. I want to be rich so I can actually do good in the world. Everyones happiness > Mine.
65. On a scale of 1-10, how important is money to you? 2
66. Are you a virgin? Yes, sir.
67. What do you think about doing sexual things with someone you're not going out with? Go for it, dude. But I dont approve of cheating at all. Whether it be the person cheating, the person who's being cheated on, or the person who is helping with the cheating.
68. Do you know anybody you consider a 'slut'? Eh, not really. I dont judge people really. Plus, girls have as much freedom to whore around as guys do. Sexuality is allowed to be flaunt.
69. If you could, would you erase some things you did in the past or make it so you did more? Maybe. Just to see what would happen.
70. Do you consider yourself more nice or more naughty? It depends on the weather.
71. How long does it take for you to open up to someone? A looooooong time. Unless you're on omegle. Then I'll tell you anything if Ima in that mood.
72. What does it take for you to fully trust someone? Alot of things. Trust isnt easy for me.
73. Are you generally untrusting towards people because of past experiences, or any other reason? Yea, I am really hard to recieve trust.
74. When are you comfortable with someone sexually? It depends on many factors.
75. When it comes to parents and close friends, what's the limit of what you can tell them? Parents: Not alot. Friends: A little more.
76. Have you ever had an experience with someone that didn't necessarily end positively? If so, would you rather erase the memory of that person because of the sad times or keep the memory of that person because of the good times? I would keep the memory. Ilearn from my experiences, nothing else.
77. Do you agree with the saying: better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all? Yes. Even though I have been hurt, I still wouldnt change it. You need to learn lessons in life. 'This life is a test. If it wasnt, we wouldve provided instructions for you to carefully follow.'
78. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic? What do you try to be? Optimistic. It adds onto life.
79. Do you agree that something good can come out of everything? Yes!
80. Have you ever had a time where something really bad happened, but something really good happened because of it? If so, please exlain what it was: I dont remember. I tend to forget bad aspects because everything seems worse in the moment then actuality.
81. When faced with a problem, do you ask for help or try to figure it out yourself? I always figure it out.
82. Do you often question the world and how we came about? What are some things you would like to know about creation? I believe in creation AND evolution. I have everything figured out, yo.
83. Do you think the government is truthful? If you could ask the president one question, what would it be? No. The government is based off of lies, filled with liars, and promises everyone lies. I very much dislike liars. The president is a liar too. So I refuse to talk to him.
84. When someone does something wrong to you, do you confront them and ask them why they did it or just let it go? I let it go. Who cares, really?
85. What is one unsolved mystery about the world that you want answers to? Nothing. I'll figure it out myself.
86. How do you show respect? I try to be pleasent and funny to everyone.
87. What can someone do for you to lose all respect for them? Many things.
88. Do you respect your teachers, parents, and other authority figures? My parents, yea. Not my teachers so much. Authority figures? If Ima the Authority, then yea.
89. When you are disrespectful to your parents, what is the punishment? I lose the computer.
90. If someone is mean to you, are you mean back or do you kill them with kindness? I just shrug it off. No need to be mean to people.
91. If you are still in school, what grade will you be going into? I am going to be a Junior in high school!
92. When will you graduate high school/college? 2012 for highschool.
93. After high school, what did you do/are you planning to do? I have no clue.
94. Do you like or hate school? What do you like/hate about it? I hate school. ButI love my friends.
95. Have you ever been suspended, expelled, or dropped out of school? Nope.
96. Have you ever done something wrong, knowing it was wrong, because something inside of you said it was okay? Who hasnt?
97. Has anyone ever pressured you to smoke or drink? Did you do it? No one pressures me.
98. Did you ever cheat on someone? Why did you do it? No I havent. I disapprove of the whole thing.
99. Did you ever want to do something sexual with someone you didn't really know or love? What did you end up doing? Yea, but why are you worrying about it?
100. Do you give in to temptation easily, or are you more independent and strong willed? Depends on the temptation. I am really stubborn though, so I usually do say no.
102. Do you do a lot of things because your friends are doing it? No.
103. Do you follow trends, wear whatever you want, or wear really unique pieces? I wear whatever I want. If I think somethings cool, I wear that too.
104. Do you give in easily to peer pressure? Do you do things such as smoke, drink, or have casual sex? Nah. Ima cooler than that.
105. What makes you different from people your age? Why dont you tell me.
106. What's the most expensive thing in your room? Definitely me.
107. What's more valuable: your life or the lives of your loved ones? Would you sacrifice your life for other people? Ima not afraid to die, so I dont consider my life that much. I would easier die for others, though.
108. What is something you value not because it cost a lot, but because it means a lot to you? Life.
109. If there was a fire in your house/apartment, what is the first thing you would grab? My guitar.
110. Do you think past memories and experiences are more valuable than what could possibly happen in the future? No. The past is only the future with the lights on.
111. If you had three wishes, what would they be? Only three?
112. Would you rather wish yourself to be happy, or your loved ones? My friends.
113. Do you believe that wishes come true if you really believe in them? You need to hope so you can dream. You need to dream so you can believe. You need to believe so it will happen.
114. Have you ever had a wish come true? If so, what was that wish? None. They will though.
115. Do you find wishing for things a waste of time because everything that's meant to happen, will happen? No, I find it a good way to keep dreaming.
121. Are you more independent or social? Ima both.xD
122. What is something that makes you very mad when you see it? People being manipulated and harming themselves and others.
123. Do you think that you have potential to do great things? Everyone does. But not everyone believes they do.
124. Do you think people are born a certain way, or develop their personalities based on what they go through in life? It's definitely enviornmentally factored. Life molds you.
125. Do you think people are generally good ? Everyone has good inside of them.
126. Are you currently happy with your life? Why or why not? Yes. I just always am.
127. Do you go on websites to get surveys and quizzes like this one? I steal these from facebook.
128. When change occurs, do you get scared or are you excited for it? Depends on the change. I usually am open to it though.
129. Do you like to try new things, meet new people? YES! I love new things and new people!
130. What is the most motivational thing in the world? Yourself.
I tag people.